We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits
and the process
of joining the State Farm team!ResponsibilitiesREMOTE:
Qualified candidates (outside of hub locations listed below) may be considered for 100% remote work arrangements based on where a candidate currently resides or is currently located.HYBRID:
Qualified candidates (in or near hub locations listed below) should plan to spend time working from home and some time working in the office as part of our hybrid work environment.HUB LOCATIONS:
Dunwoody, GA; Richardson, TX; Tempe, AZ; or Bloomington, IL
State Farm is growing its Enterprise Technology department and the expansion includes creating a Customer Care Service Delivery Suite team. Join this elite group of experienced Software Engineers who can leverage cutting edge technology to develop innovative solutions for our contact centers. Qualified candidates will bring a track record of learning and applying new technologies and can demonstrate the development of creative technology solutions for business problems.
If you want to work on a best in class contact center solution leveraging SalesForce and AWS, then look no further. This is a great opportunity to bring your Salesforce and AWS experience and help State Farm transform the way its contact centers handle business today and directly impact customers and agents.
Consider joining this exciting team. Click on Apply Now TODAY!!!Responsibilities:
- Application of full software development cycle including coding, testing, implementation, support and sunset
- Leveraging agile software development practices
- Embracing a product management mindset where the team is accountable for product from inception to sunset
- Navigating a large organization and leveraging the structure to collaborate with others
This team supports State Farm's Billing Contact Centers enabling our State Farm workforce to engage in meaningful connections for a simplified customer experience. Strong candidates will have:
- Experience or familiarity with AWS tech (e.g., Lambda, Lex, S3, Dynamo, Chat)
- Experience or familiarity with Salesforce Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Proven track record in creative problem solving
- Broad knowledge/familiarity of State Farm business processes
- Ability to navigate the organization and collaborate with others
- Experience or knowledge with Amazon Connect & Salesforce
- Prefer existing State Farm Salesforce experience
- Knowledge of GIT or other code repository tools
- Experience or knowledge of:
- CI/CD pipeline
- Contact center operations
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
*Applicants are subject to a 12 month incumbency period commencing on the effective date of hire.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
For Los Angeles candidates: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
For San Francisco candidates: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Colorado candidates:
- Compensation Range: $76,025 - $148,940
- Competitive Benefits, including:
- 401k Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Merit Increases
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Initiatives
- For more details visit our benefits summary page