REMOTE Solutions Architect
Looking for a IAM Solution Security Architect is a hands-on role focused on the security architecture in the IAM space supporting cloud services, who will also support the development of security strategies and architecture vision, specifically setting the direction for IAM as it relates to cloud. The IAM Solution Security Architect will work with other Architects and Service Owners to provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable, and synchronized with the ever-changing business needs.
- Subject-matter expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud and on-premises enterprise technology, and the relationship between the architectures.
- Drive the adoption of creative solutions to address complex, global IAM problems.
- Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption.
- Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Knowledgeable in Ping IAM products
- Experience architecting IAM solutions within Microsoft Azure , Amazon Web Services (AWS) and, preferably, other cloud providers.
- Familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Familiar with Federation concepts and technologies particularly with solutions from ADFS and Ping Identity.
- Strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure AD and architecture designs connecting Azure to enterprise infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design, and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Expert level experience in Cloud Authentication and Access management Services.
- Expert level experience in cloud solution development with Azure, AWS, Google, or other relevant cloud solution architectures.
- Good understanding of SSO, Multi-Factor authentication, Identity Life Cycle Management and Privileged Access Management
- 2-3 years of software development experience is desirable
- Must have working knowledge and understanding of networking technologies such as LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, load balancers, firewalls etc.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or