Industry: Construction & Trades
Job Category: Finance / Accounting - Credit / Lending / Collections
***THIS IS NOT AN ACCOUNTING OR PAYROLL POSITION***
What You Will Be Doing
· Work with customers to explain financing terms, arrange appropriate financing, and be point-of-contact to answer questions.
· Coordinate with external lenders to get customer financing approved.
· Work with lenders to provide attractive financing options for our customers and negotiate fees.
· Train the sales team on financing options and process, as well as work with sales reps to assure that sales documentation is complete.
· Assist the accounting team with customer collections.
· Analyze and review monthly results of financing programs.
What You Will Bring to the Role
· Understanding of the operational process involved in loan processing.
· Extensive knowledge of interest rates and how interest is calculated.
· Strong understanding and experience with lending laws and regulations such as the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA).
· Previous lending or banking experience.
· Previous experience in a fast-paced sales environment helpful.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills necessary.
· Ability to prepare reports, and effectively communicate with company executives.
· Strong organizational skills. Ability to keep track of contract status and follow-up with customers.
· Extreme attention to detail.
· Strong negotiating skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
· Customer service experience
· Vendor experience
· Banking, lending or retail credit experience
· Knowledge of lending laws and regulations (ECOA)
· Proficient in Microsoft products
· Loan processing
· 2+ to 5 years experience
· Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
· Management Experience Required - No
· Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
· Willingness to Travel - Never