Marvin Test Solutions, a high-tech company specializing in electronic Test Solutions, is located in Irvine, California, and is now looking for an RF applications engineer for our US West coast facility to work with key accounts for the production testing of RF components and modules.
The person in this position will develop, demonstrate and support customers in both pre and post sales cycles; will be required to develop RF test applications as well as present and demonstrate the applications to customers; will be expected to develop the applications based on customer requirements, and when not available, develop the requirements for customers’ approval.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to support the analysis and development of RF test applications for components, modules, and systems.
- Provides pre-sales & post-sales support to customers and the MTS sales organization. Will be involved in all aspects of the sales cycle from initial customer presentations, to on-site test program development and demonstration, including post sales customer support.
- Documents customer interactions in online support tool
- Provide technical support for test related issues within MTS.
- Participate in new product introduction / verification for both hardware and software product components, and recommend product revisions
- Provides technical assistance in the preparation of proposals and quotations.
- Additional activities include: product training, trade shows assistance and sales meeting new product testing
- Candidates will be expected to travel to MTS’s customers to support, demonstrate and/or debug new test systems and programs.
- BSEE degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant ATE experience with RF instrumentation and associated applications.
- Experience and knowledgeable with the use and application of VNAs, VSAs, and VSGs.
- Experience with test software for supporting vector network analysis, vector signal generation and vector signal analysis for various communication technologies including WIFI, CDMA, GSM/EDGE, Bluetooth, etc. Experience with RADAR / microwave applications a plus.
- Familiar with ATE HW/SW development and debugging processes
- Competent with one or more of the following programming languages – ATEasy, Visual Basic, C/C++/C#, LabVIEW/Lab Windows. Linux a plus
- High degree of Windows IT literacy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and professional business demeanor are essential
- Experience with programming and operating dynamic digital instrumentation a plus.
- Experience with FPGA programming applications a plus.
Marvin Test Solutions is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. The company offers a competitive benefits package and an exciting work environment. Please email your resume to or fax to