Apply directly to - harish (at) primussoft (dot) com
RF Design, LTE, RF Optimization, RAN, Atoll
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Duration: 24+ Months
Required Skill Set:
• In depth understanding of LTE network RF design and performance metrics. In depth working knowledge of Atoll RF design tool is required.
• Engineer should be capable of doing data collection and post processing the data to provide suggestion to improve network.
• DataPro, pilot scanners, spectrum analyzers RF System Optimization techniques for LTE data network
• Engineer should be open to travel different markets to visit proposed site location, evaluate the location and complete the design to review with other team members/management.
• Engineer should be able to walk 6 to 8 hours for multiple days of a week to support small cell site walks.
• Project Management skill to manage overall project from starting to execution and help other team members to complete the task on time.
• Should have a good understanding of RF engineering concepts, and must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a technical field.
• In Depth understanding of different types of antennas, characteristics and usability
• Proficient in office computer applications: MapInfo or ARCGIS, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access