Solidus is searching for a RF Engineer to design, develop and test RF subassemblies, and perform mixed signal circuit board design. The candidate will help with selection of antennas, calibration of measurement equipment (spectrum analyzers, signal generators), develop test plans and be knowledgeable about spectrum allocation and propagation issues.
The candidate will join a group that focuses on enabling full-scope DoD, IC, and civilian government operations within the cyber domain and across traditional mission domains and sensing layers.
- Active Secret Clearance
- PhD plus 5 years minimum experience, or MS plus 8 years minimum experience
- Knowledgeable of spectrum allocation and propagation issues
- Prior experience with RF field testing and laboratory/factory testing
- Familiar with RF design for transmitters and receivers
- Designing RF systems
- Miniaturization of or for small form factor and lower power consumption
- Popular/current RF circuit design tools
- Digital electronics design for support RF systems (power, data capture, control)
- Testing in anechoic chambers
- TS clearance preferred with potential for JWICS access
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm