The COMET Group is a global leader in providing high-quality components, systems and services that optimize its customers' products and processes in the fields of X-ray-, vacuum- and radio frequency technology. As a trailblazing tech company, we contribute to more secure, efficient, and sustainable manufacturing, communication, and mobility.
The Division Plasma Control Technologies (PCT) is Comet s largest division and a global leader in developing and producing high-performance Vacuum Capacitors, RF Matches and RF Generators for the semiconductor industry.
What will you do?
- Develop innovative RF solutions to solve complex plasma power delivery problems
- Develop high power RF circuits for COMET custom RF auto-match products
- Test and validate newly developed products to meet semiconductor industry standards
- Develop test fixtures and test methods to be deployed in a production environment
- Develop all product documentation for products you develop
- Manage multiple product development efforts simultaneously
- Assist in the industrialization of match network products and transition into production
- Participate in the technical direction of matching network products worldwide
- Assist application engineers in the field to develop new opportunities for products
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in: Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on RF strongly preferred
- 3+ years in product development of RF devices, high power preferred
- Experience in semiconductor industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with RF network simulation desired
- Proven ability to solve complex math and electrical systems problems
- Must be able to work effectively in a highly interactive team environment
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of personnel within the organization
- Must be able to speak and write English proficiently
Why join us?
- Collaborate with diverse international colleagues from all over the world for a successful listed multinational company headquartered in Switzerland
- Take on inspiring projects in a highly dynamic environment and thriving industry, which is growing globally in emerging and mature markets
- Attractive training and career opportunities in our global locations, as well as flexible work arrangements
Comet Technologies USA Inc. offers an excellent and competitive compensation package; an excellent work environment; and a comprehensive benefit program (including medical, dental and vision care benefits), tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan, vacation and paid sick days.