We currently have an immediate opening for an RF Test Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in the Defense organization to sit on-site in Andover, MA supporting the testing, design and development of hardware for military use.
For immediate response, please send resumes to email@example.com
- Minimum 5 years of in-depth RF electronics experience with strong technical background.
- Knowledgeable of the entire lifecycle of RF module development from requirements through design & production support.
- Strong experience with RF circuit design and a working understanding of module requirements development, design trades, analysis and simulation, schematics capture, and layout.
- Hands on experience in extensive module checkout to the developed test plan and validation to the requirements matrix.
- Conduct investigation activities to identify and resolve RF performance issues.
- Ability to perform required electrical circuit analysis using simulation tools such as Genesys, ADS, and Excel.
- Strong skills of system thinking in electronic warfare or radar basic concepts, RF signal processing, RF direct conversion technology, hardware/software, Integration & test process and procedures, field testing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of advanced technical concepts in sub-systems and application to electronic warfare and radar systems.
- Experience in writing Python scripts to automate and control test equipment.
- Experience with C/X Band
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org