|RFS Project Manager of Cloud and Mobile Requirements|
|USA VIRGINIA Reston|
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented RFS Project Manager of Cloud and Mobile Requirements to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The RFS Project Manager of Cloud and Mobile Requirements provides strategic direction for client interface between customer and a large team of engineers, operations analysts, and other advanced cyber professionals who are focused on the daily operation and maintenance of CDM tools for DHS and civilian agencies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Responsible for the development of cyber projects and direction of Cloud and Mobile Requirements for our DHS Client Agencies and Customers. Candidate will manage the technical direction of a project through the agile or waterfall process in accordance with project objectives.
Position Requirements :
• A Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or equivalent project management experience
• PMP Certification and ITIL v3 foundations or similar certifications.
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience leading process and product requirements development of IT or Continuous Diagnosis and Mitigation (CDM) Projects. Strong knowledge of Ongoing Assessment of IT Solutions.
• Strong understanding of industry best practices specifically related to ITIL Foundations, System Development Lifecycle, Agile or Waterfall Methodologies.
• Ability to lead and oversee a Cloud and Mobile projects with diverse skill sets in the DHS Community
• Experience balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously and able to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environments
• Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
• Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to work in matrix environment mentoring a team of professionals responsible for engineering, operation, maintenance of IT applications and tools
• Able to build and maintain direct relationships across ManTech’s project teams supporting CDM and Agency POCs.
Security Clearance: Candidate is required to be a US Citizen and attain DHS Suitability. Candidates with active access will be given first preference.
|10 to 12 years with BS/BA|
|For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.|