We are currently seeking a RN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (HOME CARE)
Job Location: Athens, Ohio
Duration: Permanent Opportunity
- Supervises the maintenance and accuracy of patient care and employee records. Ensures compliance to policy.
- Ensures confidentiality and security of client records.
- Oversee staffing requests and the ability to meet employee needs. Taking appropriate action as needed to provide quality service.
- Coordinates admission of all patients.
- Monitors client charts. Updates Plan of Care at least every 3 months to make sure all information is accurate and up to date.
- Inputs client information into CBS System in a timely manner. Makes sure information is complete, accurate, and current.
Education & Experience
- One year of Private Duty/Home Care management experience required.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
- Licensed RN Required.