Senior Level RPA resource who can act as Architect with hands-on development skills and willing to work Onsite in San Francisco, CA, please share your credentials with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apart from RPA Technical/Solutions Architect role we also have another role and need RPA QA Lead with at least 2 Years of experience testing with solutions such as: Automation Anywhere (AA) , Blue Prism (BP), UiPath, Workfusion, or Pega
Contract to Hire / Straight Hire
San Francisco, CA
- 5+ years of RPA development experience in Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere or similar RPA industry leading platforms.
- Strong experience on MS SQL Server & MySQL
- Experience on MVC and other similar frameworks
- Excellent understanding of Generic handler & SOAP or Rest web APIs
- Strong plus to have experience in implementation/deployment of Cloud solution/application on the varied environment like on-premise and cloud (Azure, Amazon)
- Blue Prism Developer Certified accreditation or similar reputed RPA industry-leading platform accreditation is a Plus
- Good to have RPA framework experience and/or experience with building and retiring RPA are a big plus.
- Financial Services / Banking domain experience will be a big plus