Responsible for participating in all phases of the design and development life cycle of Robotic Process Automation applications deployed to multiple technology platforms.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Develops relationships with the business to better understand business requirements.
• Provides detail analysis of efficiencies related to system enhancement/automation.
• Performs RPA design, testing, training and implementation support.
• Identifies detailed business and technical requirements (including all interfaces, technical recovery, security, and audit) on RPA application deliverables.
• Codes and maintains components of RPA applications.
• Develops and performs robot testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes tests to validate results.
• Participates in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
• Understands and supports development of vendor applications.
• Assists with pilots for Business automation tool upgrades, innovative tool evaluations, and configuration of new automation tools
• Work with functional and technical support to continuously develop and support the Enterprise RPA platform
• Work with internal customers on high value automation opportunities to consult, design develop, and/or support solutions using RPA and potentially other technologies. Drive growth of the Enterprise RPA program and new technology platforms
• Work with application vendors on function support issues and road maps
• Experimenting with new technologies
• Collaborate amongst various functional teams, analysts and architects
• Understanding of workflow based logic and ability to both understand a current state of the business process from a workflow diagram and conceptualize future state of the same in an automated solution.
• Performs programming activities which may require research using books and/or internet resources.
• Comfort in an Agile Scrum environment with two week sprints spanning requirements to delivery
• Must have great attention to detail, and be committed to delivering quality results
• Ability to follow technical design documentation and instruction to create prototypes and applications utilizing programming languages which are supported and approved
• Write technical documentation and instruction for new or existing business practices
• Provide technical support for new and existing code base
• Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software with minimum discovered defects
• Create required technical documentation for designs and deliverables
• Adherence to company standards, policies, and practices
• Collaborative work with team members to ensure all work is properly tested, secure, and functional.
• Collaborative work with team members to rapidly and thoroughly diagnose, identify, and remediate issues and defects.
• Other tasks and assignments as instructed by management.
• Experience – 5-7 years relevant professional software development & solid understanding of programming concepts, experience in a predominantly Microsoft & IBM centric environment is preferred.
• Technology - Expert knowledge required in UI Path (5-7 years) and at least one other RPA solution:
o WorkFusion o Blue Prism, o Automation Anywhere, o Pega Rebotics o UIPath
• Education - 4-year college degree (Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Math or related field preferred)
• Communication Skills - Strong verbal and written communication skills (professional command of the English language)
• Interpersonal Skills - Superb interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Professional development experience in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) tools/technologies (UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.), Windows platforms, development tools including but not limited to .Net programming languages including C#, C++, VB.Net, T-SQL, and any version control system, Programming and Scripting Languages like Shell Script/Perl/VB Script/Java Scripting/Power Shell, Python, .NET and Advanced Java DB Knowledge like Oracle/MS SQL/MySQL required.
• Organizational Skills - Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
• Responsibility and Initiative - An ability to work independently in an efficient and responsible manner; Take ownership of issues from diagnosis to resolution;
• Teamwork - Service oriented approach (highly professional), friendly and positive communication style, work effectively with all employees and clients.
Experience in Python (and other programming languages) and a variety of RPA platforms (must have Automation Anywhere experience), Skilled command of professional English language (written and spoken), above average communication skills, ability to dig in to problems, exhibit a thirst for learning and exploring new concepts / solutions, ability to give and accept constructive guidance and mentoring from more senior developers and team members to progress professionally and grow technically, Able to adapt to changing business needs/requirements quickly so as not to impact the progress of the RPA initiative, Able to work independently or collaboratively as part of a larger group to achieve common goals, ability to independently develop programs, scripts, and/or prototypes on projects with medium to high complexity, Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts, Advanced skills in developing client-based or web-based software solutions, Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, application testing and component design, Candidate should have knowledge of various open source technologies for versioning management and automation, Experience creating and demonstrating POCs to clients
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact