The ideal candidate will be experienced on 10+ years of software development experience, Strong problem solving experience, experience in multiple account handling. Experience using UI Path for process automation
Position: RPA Architect
Location: Sunrise, FL
Duration: Full Time
- Background in Development and or testing along with some architecture and designing part
- Experience in Automation Solution Design
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Experience using UI Path for process automation.
- Experience in automation development standards, defining approach to automation UI Path, Agree and set automation SLAs and standardize automation reporting process Certified Blue Prism.
- Experience in implementing automation solutions using OCR and cognitive technologies
- Experience in other RPA tool will be added advantage.
- Experience in Agile project will be a plus
- UiPath Process Automation Development
- Process analysis, specification and solution design
- UiPath Orchestrator integration and deployment
- Process Automation monitoring and troubleshooting
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
- Responsible for the assessment of business requirements; collection, identification and approval of technical specifications; and the subsequent development of technology solutions that require development to be viable.
- Performed task scheduling using Automation Anywhere like Schedule Manager, Task Editor, Data Drive Tasking.
- Involved in Automation Anywhere Object Recorder to manage and execute windows controls as a background process.
- Developed robotic bots using Automation Anywhere to automate process which was done using manual interference.
- Participate in architecture and deployment of new features in the product.
- Proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
- Strong problem solving capability Participate in Product releases through release document review, deployment etc.
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop strong expertise in the entire module within the product.
- Must be able to grasp business issues and technical problems, and come up with smart, logical solutions.
- Mentors and coaches less experienced staff
- Implementing, monitoring, testing and auditing new software programs