CGI seeks an RPA Developer.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 1+ years of professional experience
• UiPath RPA Developer Certification
• Object oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#) or VBA
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
• Familiarity with web service interaction (REST/SOAP)
• Excellent communication skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to work on own and in a team-oriented environment
• Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools including, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Understanding and ability to work under Agile project delivery methodologies
• Experience with Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Pega Robotics OpenSpan and other RPA platforms a plus.
• Experience with ABBYY, OpenText, Ephesoft, Kofax capture and other Intelligent OCR / Document Capture platforms a plus.
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
UiPath 6M+ Proficient
Microsoft .Net or similar 6M+ Proficient
CGI is recruiting UiPath developers who can implement Robotic Process Automation solutions for CGI’s US based clients. Additional opportunities to learn related intelligent automation and emerging technologies provides a rewarding experience. Working with a wide variety of clients across all industry verticals within the US provides a diverse experience.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop Robotic Process Automations with UiPath.
• Collaborate with business and technical SMEs to define automations, business rules, and exceptions.
• Contribute to and author solution design documents.
• Identify and create reusable automation components.
• Develop customizations utilizing .Net and third party APIs.
• Installation of UiPath software and required third party components.
• Implement Bot throughput logging, auditing, and exception handling.
• Support User Acceptance Testing with business and IT.
• Opportunity to learn other RPA products and related Intelligent Automation technology.
We understand that success in the IT services business is contingent on retaining and attracting the best talent - talent like you. At CGI, our team of professionals is dedicated and driven to help our clients succeed.
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -