In-depth experience in programming or systems analysis desired and the following:
- Competency in verbal and written communications and interpersonal understanding.
- Ability to seek out and understand customers' issues business needs
- Demonstrated ability to handle deadlines and pressures
- Conceptual thinking and reasoning abilities
- Competency in logical and analytical thinking and decision-making ability
- Competency in identifying and solving problems
- Ability in the utilization of multiple tools to solve problems
- Experience in the adaptation to and the application of rapidly changing technology to business needs
- Demonstrated ability to perform as technical expert in field
- Ability to work independently - Achievement orientation - Self-starter - Self-control - Concern for quality
Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Team is looking for a resource to perform development and administrative responsibilities related to creating/troubleshooting/administering bots.
Developer/Administrator role includes:
Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents bots and bot processes. Incumbents are competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. Guides and advises less experienced Programmer Analysts. Perform other duties as requested or assigned. (Mastery of the subject matter or diversified knowledge of principles and practice in broad areas of assignments and related fields.) Able to handle the most complex work and all aspects of the job using wide knowledge of the field and mastery (advanced knowledge, skill and/or abilities that provides subject matter authority and superior command in a particular job) of the subject matter may provide input in setting objectives and policy, identifying critical issues and introducing new concepts makes decisions independently provides assistance, advice, and solutions to peers, customers, and co-workers identifies and implements better work alternatives and business processes.
4880 Cox Road, Suite 100 Glen Allen, VA, 23060Contact