Role: RPA Developer
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: Full time
The RPA Developer candidate is expected to have prior experience in end-to-end implementation of RPA bots that includes identification of ‘right’ automation opportunities, designing ‘optimum’ solutions, implementing using ‘best in class practices, deploying the bots to production, and continuous service improvement post-production.
The candidate should be familiar to process/task mining, ROI calculation, and prioritization of automation opportunities across different business areas.
- Hands-on knowledge of one or more of RPA products such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism is a must to have.
- The candidate should have utilized emerging cognitive abilities provided by different RPA products.
Required RPA Developer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years of Information Technology experience with at least 2 years of automation-specific experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Cognitive and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies.
- Certification in RPA products is a must.
- Experience in custom development using Java, .Net, Python is nice to have.
- Strong experience of Solution Definition and Client Management.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies
Preferred RPA Developer Qualifications:
- Good understanding of business process and document AS-IS Process
- Familiarity to one or more industry domains (Insurance, Healthcare, Financial Services, Telcos, Manufacturing, Retail etc.)
- Able to identify automation opportunities from AS-IS Process
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to resolve business issues
Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment