CGI seeks an RPA Developer.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Due to the nature of the government contract , ====ship is required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Engineering, or related fields.
• 5+ years of software development experience
• Experience in HTML, SQL, and either .NET/C# or Java.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• General understanding of UML, BPMN, or technical design documents relevant to process modeling and design.
• Past experience working as part of a collaborative team that practices Agile and/or DevOps throughout the SDLC.
• Experience across the SDLC, including requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance.
• Must be an adaptable self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
• Ability to work well with business unit SME’s, Business Analysts, vendors, and end users in cross-functional teams.
• Track record of meeting or exceeding client expectations, personal performance expectations, and achieving project goals.
• Strong communication skills.
• Familiarity, certifications, and/or experience with RPA software tools (e.g., UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere) highly preferred.
• Experience in .NET, C#, Visual Basic and macro development highly preferred.
• Experience with BPM workflow platforms highly preferred.
• Familiarity, certifications, and/or experience with BI/data analytics techniques and tools highly preferred.
• Experience with ERP and financial solutions highly preferred.
Are you ready to expand your core software development skillset and gain hands-on experience with emerging digital technologies, including Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
Our Digital Services practice is building a team of top talent dedicated to delivering the next generation of services and solutions to the federal government. We are agile practitioners, user-centric designers, data scientists, automation specialists, and business-oriented technologists. Our digital solutions transform the way federal agencies engage with citizens, empower their workforce, and deliver strong mission outcomes.
We have multiple new opportunities for RPA Developers to join our Digital Solutions team at CGI Federal. Reporting to the Digital Solutions team leader, you will work side-by-side with teammates from a variety of backgrounds in Web applications development, Data Science, AI, Intelligent Automation, and Cloud. You will help our US Federal clients improve operational efficiency, while expanding your own skills in development of cutting edge automation solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through RPA and enhanced workflow automation platforms.
• Participate in requirements gathering and design through client meeting, interviews, and workshops.
• Build and maintain sets of automations for multiple projects and clients.
• Plan and participate in deployment of RPA platform components, including bots, orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations, to meet enterprise requirements for security, scalability, and performance.
• Contributes to future technology architecture roadmap by recommending options from third party/cloud solutions and participating in Proof of Concept (POC)/Prototyping initiatives.
• Provide technical direction on design considerations, including performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, and auditability.
• Participates in estimation and planning activities within the Agile team
• Communicates daily with the Scrum Master and teammates on progress, plans for the day, and reports any issues blocking progress
• Participates in demos, code reviews, and retrospectives; communicates ideas for team continuous improvement and willingly receives feedback for self-improvement
• Focuses on delivering business priority and value at all times
• Participate in QA testing activities, including testing at the task and end-to-end process levels, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
• Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve problems and issues. Report, track, and address defects. Deploy new versions of updated software and enhanced automations.
• Document technical designs, release notes, and other project documentation in Confluence to support development, security, operations, and maintenance.
We understand that success in the IT services business is contingent on retaining and attracting the best talent - talent like you. At CGI, our team of professionals is dedicated and driven to help our clients succeed.
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -