Our client has an upcoming need for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer will be an integral part of their RPA and support teams. You'll be interfacing with stakeholders throughout the enterprise to help drive the adoption of the RPA. The RPA Developer will be responsible for analyzing business processes and identifying/implementing automation solutions as well as guiding the citizen developers from various business teams. Experience with UiPath is key!
This is a permanent position based in Glenview IL. Salary is up to 120K plus 10K bonus.
• Educate business users/managers on the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software and partner with them to design automation solutions that are reliable, thorough, performant and complete
• Create functional specifications and move a design solution through the software development lifecycle to implementation
• Independently develop automation solutions and strategies based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, and needs
• Automate identified business processes independently by adopting best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance
• Guide other developers in implementing optimal coding solutions especially in complex scenarios.
• Help the RPA team to lead the overall governance and security efforts for RPA within the enterprise and communicate clearly and present at various management levels
• Provide direction for the entire project team and make decisions on approaches
• Identify business process improvement opportunities and drive the initiatives across multiple teams. Help to drive the standardization of business process across multiple business lines, working closely with stakeholders, operations and technical teams
• Have at least 5+ Years of experience in any of the programming languages (preferably .NET, VB)
• Need to have at least 2 years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with UiPath or any other industry standard RPA tool
• Minimum 3 UiPath RPA end to end implementation experience.
• Strong in requirement gathering and analysis.
• Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams and solution design documents.
• Should have good exposure to wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that experience to drive the RPA initiatives
• Should have good knowledge on product Architecture, implementation and infrastructure requirements
• Should have Good communication skill, analytical skills and client handling skill
• Authorized UiPath RPA Developer Advanced Certification is desirable.
1770 N. Park St, Suite 100 Naperville, IL, 60563Contact