Title: RPA Developer with UiPath
Location: Des Moines, IA
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Strong track record, 2 + years of RPA Development and implementation experience using UIPath.
Experience in software or systems development, support, maintenance, and or technical operations support.
- Able to rapidly learn and become proficient in selected RPA software (UIPath, Nice), technology, and tools.
- Certified developer in UIPath - Proficiency with scripting tools such as PowerShell, Unix sh, windows batch, or similar.
- Experience and understanding of SDLC phases - requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing, UAT, and operational transition.
- Bot Administration, Monitoring, Security, Deployment, and RPA COE concepts.
- Developing and supporting Metabots, RPA solutions including Work Queues and Bot Scheduling.
- RPA Technologies such as Web Recorder, E-mail Automation, Error Handling, Image Recognition, Screen Capture, Variable operation, XML, Window Action, Object Cloning, and Microsoft Excel processing - Integration technologies REST, JSON, XML, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*).
- Knowledge of OCR, functional libraries, other tools, and methods to accelerate development.
Nice to have
- RPA Certification in multiple tools.
- Experience in programming and software development in one or more of the listed languages: C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, Access databases or other Object-oriented computing languages
Top Skills: 2+ years RPA Bot experience Vendor product called “Automation Anywhere” is a vendor product that the team uses- experience with this is Key (Blue Prism, UIPath are some other products that can be considered).
515-309-1223/ (515) 444-0049
American Technology Consulting, LLC
12951 University Ave, Suite 200, Clive, IA 50325
Life at ATC
At ATC we keep an eye on the future, innovate continuously, and integrate disruptive technologies into breakthrough solutions. This is how we partner with companies to move them forward and help them win.
Where you work is as important as why you work. We are committed to an employee-centric atmosphere that drives fulfillment and encourages an enriching and collaborative culture of advanced and engaging professionals.