Job Title: RPA Lead/Manager/Architect (Blue Prism)
Location: Waukegan, IL
Duration: 6 Months+
Locals preferred, (Telephonic + f2f Required)
Responsible for helping to assess robotic process automation opportunities, designing RPA solutions and guiding/implementing RPA deployments.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science.
- At least 10 years of experience in designing and implementing process management solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience in implementing solution based upon process management technologies (e.g. Tibco Active Matrix BPM, Oracle BPM, UIPath, Blue Prism).
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing Blue Prism RPA solutions.
- Ability to work closely with users and translating user requirements into solution designs.
- Demonstrated success facilitating design workshops and influencing others.
- Knowledge and experience in developing solutions compliant with regulatory and legal requirements within the Pharmaceutical Industry is a plus. Extension is a possibility
“We are equal opportunity employer and we encourage veterans and minorities to apply for the jobs"
Thanks & Regards
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc | 847-719-7906 | email@example.com | www.dynamic-enterprise.net