Kforce is partnering with a digital client hiring for an RPA Technical Lead in Detroit, MI.
This is an incredible opportunity to be at the forefront of leading positive impact across the entire organization and increase efficiencies that will in the end, create positive customer satisfaction as well as cost savings for the client.
The team the ideal candidate will be joining designs, develops, and maintains massively scaling technology solutions that are brought to life with innovative architectures, data analytics and digital solutions.
* 6+ years of IT experience
* 2+ years on experience with Automation Anywhere and Abbyy Flexi Capture
* Object oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#) or VBA, Java Scripting
* Excellent communication skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
* Ability to work on own and in a team-oriented environment
* Effective communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
* Understanding and ability to work under varying project delivery methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
* Experience with Blue Prism, Pega Robotics OpenSpan and other RPA platforms a plus
* Experience with ABBYY, Kofax capture and other Intelligent OCR/Document Capture platforms a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.