A Required Skills:
• Make modifications and provide support to existing custom ERP.
• Create and modify modular programs using RPG IV on multiple AS/400's
• Utilize customized RPG applications while maintaining and re-engineering the AS/400 system
• Work with users to troubleshoot various issues
• Extensive knowledge of RPG IV and SQL using DB2/400 tables and CLP
• Knowledge of all AS/400 programming and operations functions
• Experience building complex RPG systems
• Knowledge of Structured Systems Analysis and Design
• Knowledge of Database design and data modeling techniques
• Knowledge of connectivity to PC and Internet functions
• Bachelor’s degree preferable and 5+ years experience required
B Desired Skills:
• Experience in Object Oriented programming, specifically Java
• Knowledge of Java and Web programming preferable.
We are an equal opportunity employer.