This person will be part of an agile development team that designs, develops, implements and supports the broader iSeries platforms and services to meet business needs.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
- Designs, develops, maintains, extends RPG applications and implements warehouse projects.
- Collaborates with Scrum Masters, Product Owner, and developers to build business sustainable solutions.
- Supports a wide range of technology projects including configurations, software development, integration, installation of patches and upgrades, support large complex systems, etc.
- Partners with other technical teams (middleware, database, infrastructure, etc.), create technical documents.
- Works with the Computer Operation team to ensure systems and applications are proactively monitored.
- Mentors junior staff.
- 5 years’ RPG development experience.
- Experience in successful implementation and integration of new software systems into existing environments.
- Ability to collaborate with other technical experts and develop solution and functional design documents to support development of final solutions.
- Must have a strong work ethic, demonstrate attention to detail and have excellent time management skills.
6-12 month contract with a major corporation. 6 positions. Pls apply