- Configuration of an Archer software tool
- Develop disaster recovery testing plans and execution for mission critical CFACTS /RSA Archer applications
- Responsible for end to end configuration of new and existing Archer applications
- Resolving platform related and end user related issues
- Assist with maintenance activities, troubleshooting and resolving production issues, and maintaining content through regular vendor releases
- Supporting roles in the phased deployment of CFACTS/RSA Archer solutions
- Participate in infrastructure development, platform enhancements and software upgrades with other CAFACTS technical teams.
- Support and/or perform the on-going configuration and support for the RSA Archer/ CFACTS Application platform
- Support integration of hardware and software asset management into CFACTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field with 2 -5 years of experience as an RSA Archer Developer / Administrator
- Experience with maintenance activities, troubleshooting and resolving production issues
- RSA Archer Administrator Certification would be a plus
- Experience managing Governance, Risk and Compliance software application deployments
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.