p> Software Engineer -2 Software Engineer-2, who will contribute in design and development of enterprise level security software
RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is seeking a software developer with experience developing interactive, modular and responsive web UIs to build the next generation of RSA Security Analytics. You will be working on a product that organizations worldwide depend on to detect, investigate, and take targeted action against tomorrow-s most sophisticated cyber attacks. Your work will populate the screens of security operations centers across the planet. You will work with some of best and brightest minds and have fun doing it! Role Responsibilities
- Design, implement major web application features in a JS,Java/Mcro-service based web application
- Take part in regular agile team activities such as scrums, sprint meetings, effort estimation, etc.
- Investigate new technologies and incorporate them into the technical stack as justified
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as user experience, and QA to deliver well thought out, high quality solutions
- Write documentation, including functional and technical specifications
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing and testing web applications or backend services
- Acadmic experience of working with Java, Spring Boot and/or Spring MVC frameworks to build lightweight web services
- Acadmic knowledge of software development cycle, standards and patterns
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Extremely strong written and verbal English communications skills
- Eligible to work in the United States
RSA is a part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset: information. The company services customers of all sizes across 180 countries - ranging from 98 percent of the Fortune 500 to individual consumers - with the industry's most comprehensive and innovative portfolio from the edge to the core to the cloud.
- Located in or willing to relocate to the Northern Virginia or Bedford MA areas.
- Experience working with backend technology like Java, Spring MVC, Ruby on Rails, and/or other server-side frameworks.
- Knowledgeably about working with WebSockets and libraries like Socket.IO or SockJS.
- Domain knowledge of the information security industry is a big plus
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here
. - Dell technologies has recent graduate opportunities across North America. By applying to this role, you become an applicant for multiple opportunities within RSA software development. Should there be an interest in your profile, an RSA team member will reach out to you regarding the specifics of the role as well as the next step in the interview process. Keep in mind our program runs from Sept - Mar and you will remain under consideration during this time frame.