The Product Manager is responsible for defining and communicating the strategic path for new product offerings and add-ons. A successful Product Manager has a solid understanding of the healthcare industry and hands-on experience with an enterprise wide claims platform.
This is a direct hire opportunity. NO C2C candidates
Key Job Responsibilities
- Conduct market analysis, create a Business Case and Return on Investment model for the Collections/Audit product
- Conduct customer and market research to validate business needs and market problems
- Define product strategy and product roadmap with clear objectives and long-term vision
- Create a product backlog with prioritized features (Must Have, Nice to Have, Future Release)
- Partner with Technology Team (Engineering, QA, Project Management) to communicate product requirements and determine viable development strategies, deliverables, and release dates
- Contribute to high level Requirements documents
- Run Voice of the Customer or alpha/beta programs and capturing early customer feedback
- Define value positioning to assist other areas of the organization in marketing and positioning of the product
- Competitive analysis for use internally at the company
Required For Success
- Bachelors, with preferred focus in Business, Information Technology, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience with health claims payer core administration software such as TriZetto Facets OR Eldorado HEALTHpac preferred
- 5+ years of business or systems experience pertaining to software development products
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Pragmatic Marketing or Optimal Product Management training/certification preferred NOT required.
- Energetic, self-motivated, strong leader who can prioritize well and communicate clearly
For four decades basys continuously is the recognized leader in developing, deploying and supporting software solutions in the Taft-Hartley industry. We provide an integrated solution suite to make our customers work more efficiently. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, and with employees working across the United States, our highly-skilled technologists collaborate to solve complex business problems and deliver tailored software applications to suit our customers’ business needs.
Our people are vital to our success.
We provide opportunity, nurture talent, and develop leaders…
- Imagine a career where you take pride in the work you do.
- The solutions you develop have a direct impact within the industry.
- You are appreciated and acknowledged for going above and beyond the bar that is already set high.
- You receive honest and constructive feedback to propel your career to the next level.
- A place that values diverse backgrounds, experiences and personalities, where humor and laughter are encouraged.
We move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and committed to executing each day. If you want to surround yourself with passionate, dedicated people to collaborate in achieving challenging results, choose basys for your next career move and apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer