In the role of Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. You will take a lead role in the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset.
- Design, develop and configure customized Community cloud solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, triggers, etc.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects, fields, page layouts, custom objects, new applications when necessary
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies including user management.
- Monitor application storage usage, archive data as needed and maintain a clean and accurate database
- Write test class code coverage and execute unit tests.
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Able to effectively communicate with non-technical audience to understand business needs and explain complex systems and technical topics in clear and concise manner
- Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
- Maximize the value from Salesforce and make decision on in-built vs custom build solutions.
- Continuously expand your Salesforce knowledge and leverage new capabilities and features to meet business needs
- Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team and participate in code reviews to ensure development quality
- Contribute to and define development standards and best practices.
- Bachelors degree in STEM or relevant experience required
- Minimum 7 years of application design and development using OOPS programming languages is a must
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing and customizing Salesforce applications using Apex, Visual force and SOQL
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Database query languages (Sql, pl/sql, etc.)
- Certified Salesforce developer and/or Salesforce advanced developer is required
- Experience building application on community cloud
- Experience developing and deploying Lightning solutions
- Experience with creating integration between Salesforce and other business systems (e.g. SAP ECC, SAP Hybris)
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills