Job Summary: RegEd’s newest Business Analyst, Data Implementation is responsible for performing the data management activities related to the implementation of our suite of products for our clients in the Financial Services industry. The candidate will be responsible for interacting directly with our customers, offering product expertise, driving a successful implementation of our product solutions, and liaising with the internal RegEd teams to resolve technical issues. Ability to listen and understand a client’s business requirements, analyze those requirements across product lines to determine the best configuration to meet those requirements and translate business requirements into technical requirements for the developers is key to being successful in this role.
The candidate will be responsible for managing multiple projects at various stages through an implementation lifecycle. The lifecycle includes but is not limited to import/export requirements gathering and definition, engaging internal technical resources, validating the input or output is accurate, identifying discrepancies for our clients and guiding clients through user acceptance testing.
The successful candidate must have polished presentation skills, patience and an enthusiastic attitude. The ideal candidate must also have strong analytical skills in order to understand and address customer needs, and must be able to effectively communicate, track and meet delivery deadlines.
- Performs project implementations for our customers from project inception through completion.
- Engages customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Uses various tools to create and analyze reports in support of customer data validation and to identify issues requiring resolution.
- Monitors, manages and resolves customer requests in a timely and courteous manner.
- Works with business stakeholders and technical teams while building efficient working relationships.
- Produces supporting technical documentation for internal and external publication.
- Interfaces with internal and external clients with high level of professionalism and ability to convey recommendations to maximize success.
- Oversees scheduling and execution of routine data analysis and coordination of file receipt, transformation, processing, and quality control.
- Creates and maintains customer specific project plans, ensures resources are scheduled accordingly to complete tasks, and manages client expectations for their online application implementation.
- Builds strong relationships with client team members, works successfully under pressure, maintains positive attitude, and meets client project deadlines in an efficient and professional manner.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong analytical skills, including understanding and troubleshooting software product configurations.
- Excellent business relations skills, including written and verbal communications, and group presentation skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities for multiple projects, with effective and timely follow-up.
- Extremely responsive, results oriented, and an effective problem solver.
- Highly flexible self-starter, able to learn quickly and operate independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance/accounting, quantitative/technology/software development area or comparable experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and strong understanding of Excel data functions.
- Experience managing enterprise projects, documenting processes and creating best practices
- Experience in data analysis and technical troubleshooting
- Ability to work on multiple complex tasks concurrently
- Can work independently or in team structure
- Comfortable taking initiative and making decisions as necessary
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Typically requires 5+ years of Technical and/or Project Management, Account Management or other successful client facing experience
- Experience with customer-facing software implementations
- Knowledge of the securities and/or insurance industries a plus
- Position requires the ability to hear and communicate clearly, orally and in writing
- Uses vision to view screens, create and review documents; requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Capable of using a keyboard effectively
- Frequently required to sit for long periods of time, stand, walk and may occasionally lift and move 25 pounds
- May require the ability to drive a vehicle
- Occasional travel to meetings or outside training may be required