Title: RF Engineer
Location: Coopersburg, PA
Hardware designers for wireless IOT consumer lighting products from sub-GHz to 6 GHz
- Physics or Electrical Engineering Graduate, with a minimum of 3.0 GPA (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of experience in the field of RF circuit and/or system development
- Extremely knowledgeable about the RF engineering fundamentals
- Hands-on experience RF design and testing protocols
- 15.4 (ZigBee Thread), BLE, WiFi (2.4 and 5.6 GHz), Sub-GHz proprietary with electrically small antennas, and mmWave radar for proximity detection.
- Experience with digital wireless communications such as Wi-Fi/LTE is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of RF circuit design and testing advanced new digital protocols.
- Excellent communication skills and good at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
- Travel 10% of the time, with little or no notice.
- The incumbent would be responsible to develop and test RF circuit for new wireless lighting controls
- Integrate the RF blocks into existing systems and deliver robust communication solutions
- Design lasting, maintainable and elegant solutions
- Work closely with a team of highly skilled engineering professionals to deliver top-quality wireless products to the end user
- Balance a variety of tasks related to: requirements gathering, RF circuit design, design reviews, testing, and trouble-shooting
- Mentor and coach colleagues to expand the effectiveness of those around you
- Assure a high standard of quality in your own work and in the work of others on your team via good RF design principles, process improvements, safety, clean designs, smart testing and review practices
If interested, please respond with resume and rate expectation asap. -- Thank you for your interest in The Evolvers Group. The employee benefits include medical insurance and 401k plan.