CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. CyberData ranked 30th Fastest Growing Federal Contractors in Washington Technology Fast 50, and is an Inc. 500 company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
We are currently seeking a Radio Projects Technician to support our Federal client in Washington, DC.
Job Location: Washington, DC
- Repair, maintain, troubleshoot, align and program hand held subscriber units to include Astro-Saber, Astro-X, XTS 3000, XTS 5000, APX 6000, APX 8000, TXM1000, TXM2000, XTVA, KVL programmers, battery chargers and other devices
- Repair, maintain, troubleshoot, align, install, remove and program vehicular mobile radio, siren and specialized lighting systems. These systems include: Astro Spectra, XTL5000, APX 6500, APX 8500, mobile siren systems, lighting systems and other specialized mobile radio equipment
- Repair, maintain, troubleshoot and program fixed and transportable radio systems to include: GTR, Quantar base stations and repeaters, Astro-Tac receivers, Digital Interface Units (DIUs), Astro-Tac comparators, modems, consoles, antenna systems and other specialized fixed and transportable radio components and systems
- Repair other specialized radio support as required
- Open and close trouble tickets/service tickets utilizing the USSS ticketing system
- Document/validate incoming and outgoing assets
- Ensure all accountable items that require inventory are properly entered in the USSS property system prior to delivery or mailing (document exceptions or emergencies)Answer telephones and transfer callers to appropriate full-time Telecommunications Specialist employees
- Copying, filing, and other routine administrative duties as assigned
- Monitor/maintain administrative documents, trip reports, operational telecommunication requests memorandums, purchase orders, and incoming/outgoing faxes
- Administrative Billing / Invoice Support as assigned..