Eliassen Group is assisting an independent, scientific nonprofit organization focused on building trust in the supply of safe, quality medicines. They aren't a government agency but they do work closely with government agencies and pharmacology regulatory authorities around the world to establish standards for medicines, food ingredients, dietary supplement products, and ingredients. This is a great opportunity working remotely for the time being, then coming into their Bethesda MD headquarters on a hybrid schedule. You'll be hands on working in a agile/scrum environment developing React/SpringBoot, container-based applications deployed in AWS while being exposed to other cutting edge technologies. This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Senior Full Stack Developer:
Requirements of the Senior Full Stack Developer:
- Perform complex application design and development activities in the latest techniques: Java, Spring Boot, REST API, microservices, AWS/Cloud infrastructure, Docker containers, etc
- Provide technical leadership in terms of architecting applications, mentoring developers, making smart technology decisions, etc
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other developers on different permutations to find the best solution possible.
- Deliver solutions to production that knock everyone's socks off.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent and at least 6 years of full SDLC experience
- Hands-on experience with backend, front end, and database technologies
- Experience with J2EE using Spring framework and SOA
- Experience writing complex SQL queries on Oracle/MySQL
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Angular, ReactJS
- Experience with testing frameworks, such as JUnit, Selenium, and Jasmine
- Experience with build tools - GIT, Maven, etc.
- Experience configuring Web and application servers
- Experience with XML parsing and processing
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Linux/Unix or Mac OSX
Keywords: Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, OOP, SQL, Angular, React
Job ID: 355371 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!