Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70.34 - 75.34 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Professional Degree: BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years of strong real time experience in developing React JS based applications with Redux
- strong expertise in working with Node JS, WebPack and other tools related to React Front End Development.
- Experience in designing & developing reusable front end frameworks, node modules and tools
- Minimum 6+ years of strong experience in Front End technologies
- Experience in developing enterprise level responsive web pages or applications
- Experience in implementing web accessibility using ARIA techniques
- Experience in LESS / SASS css pre-processors is a plus
- Good analytical skills 7+ years demonstrated experience in developing web applications using front end technologies, and related testing tools/methodologies.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in requirement analysis and application design.
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST / enzyme / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai is desired
- Experience with Agile practice, daily Stand-Up/Scrum and accountability to the software development team
- Developed applications with good usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, web security (XSRF, cross-site scripting defense), accessibility, Markup standards, Last mile performance (minify, closure tools, sprites) and HTML document architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.