Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 12+ Months
Responsible for development, programming, coding of Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable Customer Experience applications. Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and
maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance
testing of purchased products.
Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
Manager is looking for mid-level front end developer with experience using Jenkins, Gitlab and other similar tools.
• Working experience using GitLab, Jenkins, and similar tools and technologies
• Experience in Open Shift and AWS preferred.
• 4+ years’ Experience with Java service development and integration preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
• Expert level experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures.
• Experience developing web-based user interface for business applications
• Integration experience using web services - REST services.
• Expert knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems.
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible team player.
• Ability to manage tasks independently without close supervision and take ownership of responsibilities.
• Expert-level ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately at all levels and audiences.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Expert level understanding of the systems development life cycle.
• High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
• Exceptional leadership skills demonstrated through project or technical leadership experience.
• Expert-level ability to understand overall IT strategy and apply/implement IT strategy in assigned projects/initiatives.
• Highly adept at innovating and thinking beyond established standards and processes.
• Advanced knowledge of and demonstrated experience applying current and emerging technology solutions and trends.
• Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.
• Broad and deep knowledge of the suite of applications being supported