Company in Orlando, Florida is looking for a midlevel React Developer, with 1-4 years of experience with at least one year of React.
Role is remote until July 2021 so preferrably someone in the Orlando area. Must have experience with ag-Grid and webpack.
This is contract role in the $45/hr range. Duties
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- 2-5 years experience developing rich UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications.
- Experience with data-driven web development
- Experience building data visualizations using JS libraries
- Extensive use of APIs and strong understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
- Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities
- Integration experience with EMDS Systems
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering (any type), Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline with a technology focus
- Experience with ag-Grid and webpack.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.