Onebridge is a consulting firm with an HQ in Indianapolis, and clients dispersed throughout the United States and beyond. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled React Developer to join an innovative and dynamic group of professionals and become our next employee-owner.
We are now hiring a full-time salaried React Developer to join our team at our corporate HQs in Indianapolis, IN. React Developer | About You
React Developer | Skills & Experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to formulate and complete full cycle analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, and strategic insights and recommendations.
- Meet with internal clients, business analysts, testers, UX designers, and data developers to drive designs and issues to resolution.
- Design, code, and manage automated test scripts, continuous builds, and deployment.
- Create modern and responsive layouts from designs and messaging provided by the creative team.
- Develop new features, enhance existing features, and implement bug fixes.
- Experience implementing web services (SOAP and RESTful).
- Experience connecting front-end interfaces with SQL or NoSQL.
- Fluent in HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Experience analyzing data using Python is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals and coding best practices.
- An understanding of Agile/Scrum development and a collaborative, proactive attitude.
100% Employee-Owned & Voted the #1 Best Place to Work in Indiana, 2021.