Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Java Developer with React and Cucumber experience role.
Role: Java Developer with React and Cucumber experience
Job Requirements :
• 5 + years of experience in Java UI technologies using React JS
• Experience in using frameworks like spring, spring boot, mybatis etc
• Knowledge of performance tuning data intensive applications
• Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
• Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
• Hands on experience on Cucumber Framework.
• Experience in large scale enterprise application implementation
• Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
• Exceptional intelligence and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
• Good SQL database experience.
Accelerating Digital for Banks, Asset Managers, and Insurance companies.
Headquartered in New York and with 18 offices around the world, Synechron is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in capital markets, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. This has helped the company to grow to $500+ million in annual revenue and 8,000 employees, and we’re continuing to invest in research and development in the form of Accelerators (prototype applications) developed in our global Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs). For more information please visit the our company website.
Synechron's complete spectrum of Digital, Business Consulting, and Technology services include:
• Technology Consulting
• Systems Integration
• Application Development & Maintenance
• Enterprise Architecture & Cloud
• Quality Assurance
• Data & Analytics
• IT and Database Support
• Microservices and API Development
• Business Process Management
• Enterprise Strategy, Architecture and Transformation
• Client Experience and Lifecycle Management
• Data Science, Engineering and Governance
• Regulatory Change and Compliance
• Finance and Risk Transformation
• Innovation Management
• Program Management Services
• Experience Design
• Deployment and DevOps
• Emerging Technology Frameworks