Centizen Inc, Global agile IT solutions and consulting firm focused in delivering scalable solutions to address complex business problems. We provide above market salaries and benefits so that we have a lower turnover rate. Please visit our website to see all our open positions(20+) in PM, QA, BSA, SAP, Analytics, Java developers etc.
Position: React Magento Developer-1145539N
Visa sponsorship: H1b, OPT, CPT sponsorship provided for the suitable candidates
Rate : Open Negotiable for the right candidate
Duration: 18 Months
- Work collaboratively as a part of an Agile team supporting one or more parts of an internal clienteCommerce platform.
- Work flexibly effectively on various team apps in Node.js, React, GraphQL, and AWS cloud services like Node.js AWS Lambdas
- Ensure new solutions are designed and developed using scalable, modular, highly resilient cloud architectures
- Extend, enhance and refactor existing solutions as needed
- Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and on-time
- Develop tools and frameworks to improve quality, security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the technology foundation of our platform
- Be a key contributor to overall solutions architecture
- Serve as an escalation point for complex production support issues
- Clearly communicate with subject matter experts, product owners and product managers to understand their needs, gather requirements and estimate the work as needed.
- Help in implementing, and provide technical guidance of new ecommerce solution utilizing Magento 2& PHP 7+.
- Providing some technical guidance of Magento 2-specific features/restrictions.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Exceptional collaboration, listening and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with business and technical IT communities
- Skill in mapping or understanding business processes including user story development, estimating, and data modeling
- Our IDEAL candidate has the following depth of experience in the following areas:
- 5+ years of various experience in developing robust, highly scalable, web-based enterprise solutions, services, and frameworks
- 1+ years implementing/customizing ecommerce solutions utilizing Magento platform
- 1+ years php
- 2+ years of extensive experience utilizing REACT.js
- 1+ years developing responsive/mobile solutions
Nice to have
- Experience developing backend solutions using node.js
- Hands-on experience with AWS, including services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Aurora, ElasticSearch, Snowflake, RDS, SQS, SNS and Lambda (Node.js)
- experience developing and utilizing RESTful APIs, GraphQL, Typescript
- experience using GraphQL
- experience using TypeScript
- DevOps (CI/deploy tool use/implementation)
- IaC - Terraform/cloudformation
- Testing tools understanding/implementation (Selenium, nightwatch.js, etc)
- AWS knowledge/experience, familiarity with Magento 2 tech stack in AWS cloud.
- Database experience with MySQL, noSQL(dynamodb)
- Progressive Web Apps and React/Vue.
- Magento certification/s
- Experience with CI/CD, such as with Magento and AWS.
- Shopify or other e-commerce API experience.
To Apply: Please send us your resume, Visa Status, Availability, your requested bill rate, Skype Id to
There are many advantages for IT professionals like yourself to work with Centizen. These include:
- We enjoy approved IT vendor status with several leading companies in the Pacific Northwest and continually grow our list of approved vendor status with additional companies.
- We are an ethical company with integrity and a dedication to delivering high results for our clients.
- We are fair and honest in all of our business dealings with our consultants and clients
- We pay top scale hourly rates based on your credentials, experience and market demand for your skill sets
- We can offer other related benefits as needed and customized to your situation
- We can work with you to help you achieve your career growth and goals
- We offer immediate H1B transfer. Immediate Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. processing with PERM for the right candidates.
Please follow us on:
Open Positions- http://www.careers.centizen.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Centizen
We are always looking to network, so if you are in the market or just interested in hearing about future opportunities, please send us a current resume along with your hourly compensation requirements. If you would like to be added to our linked in professional network, go to our LinkedIn profile at http:// www.linkedin.com/in/leema