React.JS Developer / Payment Portal Engineer
6 Month Contract to Hire
Must have at least 6+ years’ experience developing websites and web-services.
The applicant will be working on a Payment Portal team.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with graphic designers, product owners, and engineers and create a that reach a potentially massive-scale audience, that are of prime importance to the company.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated engineer who is passionate about web development and building high quality products.
Someone who thrives on working with a team of smart, talented engineers, who can both take and give constructive feedback and who is active in team discussions.
Someone who enjoys challenging work and is curious and driven.
Someone who can help us take our products to the next level.
- Collaborate with other talented developers and designers to help define, build and deliver new features in our Payment Portal.
- Code in React.js, Bootstrap, and utilize React.js-compatible charting libraries for creating vibrant, engaging dashboards.
- Share responsibilities like app architecture/design reviews, code reviews, writing unit tests, performance tuning
- Own and deliver – from the small must-do tasks to large, complex projects with many moving parts
- Share your opinions on, and help shape, our technical direction, best practices, product designs/ideas and team processes - we value (and depend on) your input!
You Must Have:
- 6+ years’ experience building websites, calls to back-end data repositories, and have a very good understanding of responsive design techniques for desktop and mobile.
- Strong coding chops, code design skills and grasp of development best practices – including object-oriented design; writing modular, reusable, testable code; data structures; concurrency; performance tuning
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- The quintessential teammate – great communicator, adaptable, supportive, hardworking and enjoys a good laugh
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
No Sub-Contract, Third Parties or Corp to Corp arrangements! W2 only!
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Send resume to Jobs@staffinghq.com
Follow us on LinkedIn for job updates. https://www.linkedin.com/company/staffing-headquarters