As a Senior Front-end Developer you will serve as a technical leader for your team. You will help establish best practices, coding standards and will enforce design patterns to build sustainable products. You will collaborate with technical and product leadership across the enterprise to recommend, build, own and manage the solution stack for your products. You have deep technical skills and aptitude to build products and solutions from scratch.
This role facilitates the implementation, testing, and maintenance of new, groundbreaking products by developing React.js UIs.
- Facilitates the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications by packaging solutions for deployment.
- Supports end-to-end test automation and other application testing efforts to ensure product quality.
- Mentors others by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls.
- Validates and executes component integration test (CIT) scenarios to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications.
- Develops, configures, or modifies complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments by designing and coding component-based applications using various programming languages.
- Actively participate in the definition, design, development, testing, support and implementation of front-end software functionalities.
- Work on agile teams by participating in story grooming, estimation, enablers and driving them to closure.
- Expert on Redux, React JS and Unit testing.
- HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap and Responsive web design.
- Experience working in Agile development.
- Integration test using Cypress.
- Expertise with Babylon.js or WebGL rendering
- Creation of custom UIs and creating adaptive UIs.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise . We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 121,840+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 935 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is the highest ranked Non-U.S. company in the Forbes Global Digital 100 list (2018) and in the Forbes Fab 50 companies in Asia (2018).