ReactJS Developer Location:
US-CO-Denver Duties and Responsibilities:
The Engineer/Sr. Engineer/Lead Engineer for ReactJS
Qualifications: Required Skills/Certifications: Essential
- Write code to develop web based dynamic UI for SlingTV client. Target platforms include Xbox, Comcast, SmartTVs and many upcoming new platforms.
- Collaborate with team members and business partners for problem solving, bug fixes, new feature implementations, work planning and code demonstrations
- Assist with team-wide validation of functional correctness, architectural compliance, and adherence to applicable industry standards
- Collaborate with other teams to coordinate changes to shared interfaces
- Adhere to team standards for writing and documenting code
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in development
- Working knowledge on debugging problems using relevant tools.
- Firm understanding of Object Oriented principles, design patterns, and software design/architecture best practices.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to collaboratively work through technical issues in a professional manner, making design considerations and trade-offs as needed.
- Thrive in and contribute to a collaborative team environment.
No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com