Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
Are you a team player with a can-do attitude? Do you enjoy multi-tasking and building professional relationships? In this part-time role, the Attain Receptionist will help support:
What You Need:
- Answering the telephone; screening and directing calls.
- Greeting visitors warmly and professionally.
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail, including UPS/FedEx deliveries.
- Ensuring reception area, conference rooms, and kitchens are clean, stocked and organized.
- General administrative and clerical support.
- Maintaining conference room and hoteling schedules.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and travel accommodations, as needed.
- Order and control office supplies.
- Support special projects, as needed.
- Core hours M-F, 10am-2pm
- Must have availability Monday through Friday 10am to 2pm.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills preferred.
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement