Recruiter/Sourcer VA, Ashburn 20147 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen Skills: Recruiter, Sourcer, Cleared Recruiting, AIRS, interview techniques
We are seeking a junior-mid level Sourcer/Recruiter to support a boutique staffing firm providing outsourced recruiting services for commercial and government hiring needs. Qualified candidates will have experience supporting sourcing and recruiting for technical and functional hiring requirements and niche skill sets. This position requires the ability to work independently and support a fast-paced high volume work environment.
This position offers the opportunity to receive training and professional development, but someone needs to arrive with base level skills and a strong desire to learn. Location: Remote U.S. based Our office is located in Ashburn, VA and the team is working remotely for the foreseeable future due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified candidates will have the following:
- U.S. citizenship (required for access to job boards to support cleared recruiting)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- 2-5 years of recruiting and sourcing experience (federal program support preferred)
- Strong internet sourcing skills
- Experience developing complex Boolean strings
- AIRS recruiter training is a plus
- Ability to produce qualified candidate against tight timelines
- Strong research skills to understand hiring requirements
- Creativity to identify talent pools using job boards and online resources
- Experience conducting skills match with resumes and hiring requirements
- Experience conducting thorough phone screens to assess potential fit
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Must be able to work a structured schedule during business hours (four hours each day) Monday-Friday
- Flexibility to support overtime to meet tight timelines and fast turnarounds is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must be an excellent listener to effectively learn from our internal team and communicate with candidates
- Attention to detail is a must have requirement
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs and shifting priorities
- Experience utilizing one or more ATS tools (Taleo users preferred)
- Professional home office with a reliable internet connection is required; company laptop will be provided
Position is part time offering an hourly rate/1099.
No agency candidates please. Third party resumes will not be considered.
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at or telephone
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .