CSS is looking for a self-directed, results oriented Recruiter to join our team. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is an energetic multi-tasker, with a passion for recruiting, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have a “can-do” attitude, be results drive and willing to hit the ground running. She/he will be a critical part of the Recruiting team as we do our part to continue to grow the organization. This position will be based in our Manassas, Virginia office, with ability to work from the Corporate office in Reston on occasion.
- Manage the full recruiting life cycle processes ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of channels and communities. (social media, internal database, internet networking/deep web searches, user groups, cold calling/networking, and the use of Boolean searches, referrals, etc.).
- Conduct detailed, thorough candidate screens and present qualified candidates to the hiring manager for further consideration.
- Build relationships and collaborate with managers to understand their hiring needs, team goals, and to define talent strategies.
- Must understand and track recruiting data according to OFCCP compliance and other federal/state laws/regulations.
- Build and maintain strong candidate relationships with the objective of creating a viable pipeline of talent for current and future openings.
- Provide information and guidance to assist the hiring manager in making hiring decisions.
- Negotiate effectively with the candidate and hiring manager during the offer process.
- Track and report recruiting metrics to show the overall effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Manage written and verbal communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview/offer process and ensure a positive hiring experience.
- Manage, disposition, and maintain candidate records in Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS) in real-time.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of successful Recruiting experience within a corporate environment; with at least 2 years of experience recruiting for skilled trade workers including day laborers, electricians and NICET engineers, preferred.
- Experience recruiting for exempt and non-exempt roles
- Ability to develop and implement effective recruiting strategies
- Strong candidate assessment skills
- Proven track record of successfully recruiting and supporting proposal efforts
- Ability to conduct in-depth technical screens based on position requirements
- Strong computer skills including MS Office suite, applicant tracking systems (ATS) as well as navigation of job boards, social media and other internet sources; experience with iCIMS
- Strong understanding of OFCCP and FLSA regulations and compliance
- Experience recruiting for DBA contracts a plus
- Ability to work independently and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Ability to move candidates through the process in a timely manner while meeting days to fill goals
- Must be skilled at partnering with hiring managers to build rapport and trusting relationships
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Training and Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or equivalent field: work experience may substitute for degree.