MAKE Corporation is looking to add to our growing team! We are a preferred vendor to a number of Fortune 500 Companies.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated driven to achieve results, possess excellent communication skills with the aptitude to build strong business relationships. As a Technical Recruiter you will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill contract, contract to hire and/or permanent positions in information technology and/or other professional job orders for a variety of growing clients. Analyze hiring needs, determine best recruiting methods, and create client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies. You will build and maintain a comprehensive candidate relationships with high demand talent as well as Identify, evaluate, and recommend strategic solutions to address client needs.
If you possess data and drive attributes and are looking to work in an environment that is FUN, INCLUSIVE, offers a WORK/FAMILY LIFE BALANCE, and provides exciting opportunities to support CHARITABLE GIVING, please apply today!
As a Full Life Cycle Recruiter, you will impact both our client and candidates by matching the right people with the right opportunities.
Day to day activities include:
- Source and Engage Candidates
- Interview and Submit Qualified Applicants
- Manage Offers (closing & negotiations)
- Manage Starts
- Build and maintain Strong professional relationships during the duration of contract
- Recruiting Fundamentals including, but not limited to:
- Job Postings, Resume Formatting, References, Other as defined
- A minimum 1-2 years recruiting experience, preferably within the IT sector, with a strong background in sourcing strategies.
- Highly experienced in evaluation techniques and a proven record of recruiting success.
- Excellent skills in Internet recruiting
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, and service orientation, as well as outstanding organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Source and qualify technical consultants through a variety of sources including an in-house database, candidate networking, referrals, direct recruiting, and internet recruiting.
- Continuously build candidate pipeline and professional candidate relationships
- Understand current and emerging technologies in order to properly identify and qualify candidates.
- Demonstrates personal accountability toward professional success
- Leads by example
- Flexible and adaptive
- Competitive spirit
- High ethics
- A self-starter, demonstrates drive and determination to complete tasks at hand
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative, team environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to be coached and ask questions
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Bereavement Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Achievement Awards
- Competitive Incentive Bonus Programs
- & More!
Job Type: Full-time
About MAKE Corporation:
- MAKE Corporation is a nationally known professional staffing organization with offices in Chicago, Illinois, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois and Dallas, Texas. New positions are available in our Oakbrook Terrace office due to growth and we are seeking self-driven professionals who want to be part of our continued expansion!
- Community giving and involvement is the heart of MAKE Corporation. We believe that corporate social responsibility should be much more than a feel-good paragraph in an annual report. In fact, we are so passionate about enriching the quality of life for children and families in need that we view it not as an obligation but as a mission.