PeopleWare Staffing is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who will help support sourcing and recruiting efforts. This person will play an integral role in actively sourcing candidates from various repositories and the opportunity to eventually move into a recruiting position. This person will also assist with the operations and administrative aspect of our boutique recruiting agency.
- Review job orders and postings.
- Search and source candidates to fill job orders (using LinkedIn, Monster, Dice, our database and other avenues, as well as meet ups for various user groups).
- Contact candidates to determine their interest in open positions.
- Present candidates to Account Managers/Sr. Recruiters.
- Enter/update new candidate information in our candidate system.
- Maintain our social media posts and attend social meet ups pertaining to business.
- Assist in scheduling interviews and logistic issues.
- Assist with fulfillment follow up calls and job placements.
- Assist all employees with various tasks at hand.
- Answer incoming calls and place follow up calls.
- Greet all incoming candidates and visitors.
- General office administration.
- Conduct special projects when needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Social media savvy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Enthusiastic, with a positive, can-do attitude, team oriented and reliable.
- Customer Service oriented attitude or experience.
- Eager to grow and learn in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
- Well organized with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously, detail oriented.
- Proven track record of accomplishments in managing people, projects, and activities either in the workforce or in school activities.
Established in 1993, PeopleWare Staffing is a boutique technology staffing agency located in El Segundo and provides our recruiting services primarily to California companies. We pride ourselves on our reputation, high ethical values, and teamwork. PeopleWare has consistently been recognized by the Los Angeles Business Journal in their annual lists of 'Top 100 Women-Owned Businesses' and 'Top 25 Temporary Placement Firms'.
Phone #: 310-640-2406
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests.
PeopleWare offers its contractors health, dental, and vision insurance, along with a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution. For more information please visit our website:
- We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.
- No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
- US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
302 W. Grand Ave., Suite 4 El Segundo, CA, 90245Contact