Join one of the World's Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Technology is looking for business development professionals with information technology industry experience to join our team. Dividing your time between marketing and recruiting functions, you will promote our services to prospective clients and IT consultants. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills ? and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment ? we invite you to apply below.
As a Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for full-time placement solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Recruiting Manager will participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology's presence in the local business community.
* Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, screen, and qualify potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database, etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiter Manager will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
* Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and IT professionals currently on assignment in order to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently in order to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
* Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
* Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Technology:
* EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER ? For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
* PERFORMANCE = REWARD ? We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
* UPWARD MOBILITY ? With 120 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
* TOOLS FOR SUCCESS ? We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
* RESPECTED WORLDWIDE ? Robert Half has appeared on Fortune? magazine's list of ?World's Most Admired Companies? since 1998, as well as numerous ?Best Places to Work? lists around the world.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please reach out to Suzanna D'Silva with your resume at Suzanna.firstname.lastname@example.org? 2+ years? of business-to-business development experience and/or working in an IT-related field is preferred.
* Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
* A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
* Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment, while maintaining a sense of urgency.
* Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.