Title: Recruiting Sourcer
Terms: Contract through end of the year
This position drives, independently owns and leads by example, the end-to-end sourcing process of qualified internal/external candidates for their established departmental area. The role leads the through a robust sourcing plan; creates and drives the use of sourcing processes to align up against the project based work we receive. Demonstrate leadership through the ownership of program roll-outs, building of training practices and development of Recruiter and Sr. Recruiter roles. Sourcers are expected to have a sense of urgency when sourcing on requisitions and can provide holistic consultative advice to TA manager and recruiters. Role is expected to provide detailed communications and timely follow-up for the sourcing lifecycle. The position will create and maintain marketing campaigns in Yello to ensure we are up to date with reaching out to our talent pipelines.
This role is expected to have a robust learned knowledge of our ATS system; actively seek to enhance the recruiting platform through the use of new technology, tools and process’. They will also serve as a brand ambassador by participating in at diversity and recruiting events and support presenting a diverse slate. This role provides peer mentorship and training of new resources and will direct the activities of other recruiting team members. They are expected to lead projects and have the ability to report status to leadership. They should have a vast knowledge of the marketplace and can activity demonstrate their ability to act as a consultative partner to the business.
Adheres to established departmental compliance and EEO/Diversity policies.
*Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or Business and 2-5 years’ recruiting experience in staffing or corporate HR
*Experience with one or more applicant tracking systems, sourcing techniques and developing candidate databases
* Experience directing activities of recruiters that are supporting talent acquisition initiatives.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Demonstrated PeopleSoft experience
* Demonstrated Corporate staffing experience
* Healthcare Insurance experience
* Executive recruitment experience
*Project management skills and proven experience in defining solutions and process improvements impacting a recruiting organization.
Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations
*Experience in developing and applying a sourcing strategy approach for hard to fill roles which results in a diverse slate
*Proven experience in building relationships and apply business knowledge to recruiting approach
* Demonstrated experience in analyzing, developing and implementing Enterprise Talent Acquisition strategies, procedures, methodologies and best practices.
* Project volunteerism - could volunteer to be a project lead as a developmental project
* Support Recruiters/Sr. Recruiters/ Lead Recruiters in development of campaigns and marketing to pipelines
Experience partnering with managers and executives in their hiring process.
* Negotiation skills which may include vendor agreement experience.
* Ability to plan, design and administer talent acquisition practices across all divisions.
* Comfort level with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other HRIS systems.
*Ability to define and adjust sourcing and recruiting approach and work with hiring managers to improve results
* Initiative, analytical ability, planning and organizational skills.
* Ability to work independently with little oversight.
* PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Lotus Notes.