Global Information Technology, Inc ("GIT") and its subsidiaries and affiliates with over 1000 employees provide IT staffing and consulting services to fortune 1000 companies, state and federal agencies nationwide. For GIT's expansion to new territories, we are seeking to add aggressive sales staff to our team to function as Account Managers (IT staffing sales) to establish new customer accounts and maintain them in the following cities:
LA/SFO/San Jose, CA
- Consult with clients to identify and define client business need, determine a solution, and develop relationship and acceptance for IT Consulting Services.
- Ability to articulate and understand the IT engineering/staffing/ development needs from customers
- Ability to articulate and qualify the needs to the recruiting team, vetting and identifying the talents working closely with the recruiting manager
- Maintain a healthy customer relationship for proactive understanding of their IT needs and projects
- Nurture client relationship to expand business for accounts given
- Perform the level of analysis necessary to produce solutions that satisfy client requirements; documents and present findings to client; and gains client acceptance of deliverables.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets. Stays current and knowledgeable on all service and solutions offerings.
- Proactively identify, locate, and qualify new business leads.
- Establish & maintain industry contacts leading to specific business opportunities.
- Represent the company at qualified industry meetings/events to promote companies services and solutions.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner.
- Successfully and professionally deliver presentations and conversations to key clients.
- Possess strong initiative capability with ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Self manage work load and work with people at all levels of an organization
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid understanding of business dynamics and financial planning, and create and drive revenue within a specified vertical
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling.
- Create additional business opportunities at assigned client sites through continuous client nurturing and farming activities.
- Proactive pipeline and fulfillment of talent pool
- Maintain employee relationship, address concerns and benefits with HR
- Onboard new employees at client location accordingly
Thanks & regards
Global Information Technology, Inc ("GIT")