Specialist Staffing Group (SThree plc) is currently hiring for our Recruitment Consultant role
As a Recruitment Consultant within our company, you will be responsible for:
- Business development of new and existing clients across industry verticals through meetings, networking, events and other sales techniques
- Managing the candidate delivery and client relations of the recruitment life cycle. This process will give you the opportunity to not only work closely alongside experienced recruiters, but also with talented candidates and the globally recognized companies looking to hire them.
- Identifying the best candidates for niche job opportunities. This includes relationship building, writing advertisements, qualifying candidates, selling candidates on unique opportunities, pitching, and negotiating.
- Managing the candidate s experience from submitting their resume to a client through post-placement check-ins.
- Closing candidates on job offers.
- Overseeing the onboarding process for recently hired candidates.
- Completing post-placement check-ins with hired candidates, communicating feedback from the client, and ensuring our contractors have everything they need to complete their day-to-day activities. Maintaining these relationships allows us to generate and establish repeat business.
As a suitable applicant, you must be:
- Interested in gaining sales experience, including cold- and warm-calling, pitching and negotiating
- Motivated by success, financial gain, and career growth
- Highly competitive
- Resilient & Tenacious
- Coachable and willing to implement feedback
- Adept at building strong relationships
By starting a career with Specialist Staffing Group, you ll have access to:
- 17 days PTO, 12 Paid Holidays, and 2 Paid Floating Holidays
- A hands-on training program from a dedicated Learning & Development department
- A full-time base salary from day one plus uncapped commission: your earning potential truly is in your hands
- A clear, merit-based career progression with fast-track opportunities into management
- A robust D&I platform with numerous opportunities to get involved
- Monthly incentives such as all expenses paid dinners at high-end restaurants
- National and international incentive trips
- New & modern offices located in the biggest and fastest-growing cities across the US
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits