Our client is seeking a highly qualified Subject Matter Expert for Red Hat OpenShift 4.x and Kubernetes. You must have excellent communication skills to work across multiple lines of business, with both technical and business teams. You will build new OpenShift environments and well as provide support to multiple teams to transition applications to OpenShift 4.x.This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Red Hat OpenShift 4.x / Kubernetes Expert:
Requirements of the Red Hat OpenShift 4.x / Kubernetes Expert:
- Design, develop, and implement Red Hat OpenShift 4.x in multiple locations, including AWS and in client data centers
- Offer Kubernetes expertise to team supporting OpenShift 4.x along with LOB application development teams
- Support R&D for new cloud solutions and components
- Integrate cloud solutions with new emerging open standards
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support of new Red Hat OpenShift 4.x platform
- Support efforts to quicken application migration to OCP 4.x on and off premise
- Red Hat OpenShift 4.x Platform (OCP 4.x)
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Kubernetes / OCP 4.x Operators
- Go programming language
Keywords: Red Hat OpenShift 4.x / Kubernetes Expert, SME, Docker, Go
Job ID: 350715 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!